Wednesday, March 16, 2016, 11 am – 3 pm, Green Ridge Recreation Center, Roanoke, VA
- Register with your Career Services office. (click here for a listing of Career Offices.)
- WIN 1 of 4 $50.00 Sheetz gift cards by completing your evaluation form, which you will receive upon entrance to the fair.
- Click here to check out a listing of Registered Employers
- Directions to Career Premiere Fair at the Green Ridge Recreation Center
Preparing for CAREER PREMIERE:
- Contact your Career Center for registration procedures.
- Prepare a resume. The Career Center on your campus will work with you to ensure that you have a resume that reflects your unique qualifications
- Review employer information on this web site or in your school’s Career Center.
- Schedule a mock interview with your Career Center to practice your interview skills.
- Be sure you have professional attire to wear; first impressions are very important.
Additional resources to help you prepare for the Fair:
Career Fair Preparation Materials published by the National Association of Colleges and Employers
Career Premiere organizes this Fair to assist students in finding jobs and internships. Students are responsible for all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting positions with the organizations attending the Fair as well as for checking the credentials and integrity of any employer.